Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tags

I have received a few tags lately. Kind of fun. It has just taken me awhile to get to them. If you want to know random things about me, read on. If not, you can skip the pictureless posts that follow. :)

This one is from Emily:

TV Shows I Love to Watch

1. Oprah
2. The Office
3. ER
4. Big Bang Theory
5. Extreme Home Makeover
6. Channel 2 News
7. Amazing Race
8. Survivor (because Jared does)

Things that Happened Today (it's only 1:00 right now)
1. I got to shower before noon
2. Kenzie peacefully let me do her hair
3. Karlee stopped by on her way to Emery
4. Talked to Bonnee
5. The wind stopped blowing so we can go out and play when Kenzie wakes up
6. Our Christmas present was shipped
7. Blog got updated
8. Talked to Jared

Favorite Places to Eat
1. Ruby River
2. Lucky 5 Chinese
3. Red Robbin
4. Golden Dynasty
5.--If anyone knows of an amazing place, let me know. I have a hard time finding places I LOVE
6.?
7. ?
8.?

Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Baby being born
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Reading the Conference Ensign
5. Not wearing maternity clothes
6. Hot chocolate and a warm fire
7. The presidential campaign to be over
8. Summer :)

Things on My Wish List
1. Healthy baby
2. Basement finished
3. South American Vacation
4. Dining room set
5. Piano
6. Happiness for all
7. The best candidate to win for President
8. Patience :)

No comments: