Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged by Cindy...Seven Facts About Me

1. I love and collect recipes but rarely actually try to make them--I have a ton of recipe books, look up recipes frequently, love to read about what other people are making, etc., but somehow, we end up eating the same things over and over.

2. I love cold cereal--I could eat it for every meal and probably would if I were single and didn't have to worry about others' nutritional needs. Thank goodness for a husband and kid who need to eat. :)

3. I don't like to lounge in pajamas. I'd rather just stay in what I've worn all day until it is time to go to bed. Weird, I know.

4. Someday I want to learn how to make pottery and take singing lessons. Don't really know why, have just always wanted to do both.

5. I am a sucker for a good deal.

6. My sports of choice to watch are basketball and hockey even though I don't follow either.

7. I love traditions! One of the hardest parts of growing up and having me and my siblings get married and have kids is that traditions have had to change and be modified. I promise only a few tears were shed when I realized I couldn't spend every other Christmas Eve with my family and that we would have to move our traditional activities to Christmas day. It is fun though to establish traditions with my own husband and children and I look forward to making lots of great memories.

No comments: