A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Wonderfully attached
B- BEST FRIEND: Jared
C- CAKE OR PIE: Both...maybe even in the same sitting
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Saturday
E- ESSENTIAL ITEMS: Diaper, Kix, binki...you know, toddler essentials. Everything else, I have come to see, is nice, but not essential :)
F- FAVORITE COLOR: Purple
G- GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy Bears
H- HOMETOWN: Morgan, Utah (Croydon actually)
I- INDULGENCE: Ice Cream--Mint Chocolate chip is the fav, but any flavor will do
J- JANUARY OR JULY: No question...July
K- KIDS: Kenzie (1)
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: Family
M- MARRIAGE DATE: August 26, 2005
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1 brother, 3 sisters
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: Apples, unless they're mandarin oranges and then it would be a hard choice
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Snakes, public pools and restrooms (oh, wait, aren't they the same thing? :)), running over a small child, germy things like Walmart shopping carts
Q- QUOTES: "Plan as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow." and, for the Adams fam..."Party on!!!"
R- REASON TO SMILE: It's finally spring and life is great!
S- SEASON: Summer
T- TAGGED FRIENDS: Angie, Mel, Cashelle, and Denise (only if you want to... no pressure)
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I took a fly tying class and at one point could tie fishing flies
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: Depends on what I'm shopping for---anywhere with a great deal
W- WORST HABIT: Depends on who you talk to... :)
X- XRAY, ULTRASOUND, OR MAMMOGRAM: ultrasound
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Chocolate, fresh fruit, bread
Z- ZODIAC: Scorpio
Friday, May 2, 2008
Tagged...this one's for you Aimei!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for doing it, Kristee! I thought you said, "bikini" instead of "binki"...I was a little surprised...rock on, Scorpios!!!
Post a Comment