So, maybe I posted these in the wrong order, but this is the third and final party for Kenzie's first birthday. On Saturday, after the BYU spring game of course, we had the Christensen fam together for sandwiches and cake and ice cream (I mean Coney's frozen custard). I finally did a decorated cake for this party...fun to make. We ate, opened more presents (did I say spoiled??), had cake, and then watched Alvin and the Chipmunks while the kids played. Thanks Christensens for a great party!
(P.S. She hasn't "grown" too much---at her one year check up, she only weighed in at 15.4 lbs. She is healthy, but miniature!)
The day of the party, I also had a primary party in the morning, but between parties, we were able to finally get the garden tilled so we could plant. We planted peas on Monday! I'm excited to have my first garden. We'll keep posting on how it goes. Pictures to come.
4 comments:
It really is crazy how fast it goes! I think the second year goes even faster. She is so cute and getting so big, though definitely miniature. Julia was always so big! Happy Birthday Kenzie!
Fun. First birthdays are so great. And I know what you mean about tiny. Madalynn wasn't 20 lbs. until she was 18 months. Does your Dr. give you crap? Mine used to and it would freak me out. I finally decided they all grow on their own schedule.
I love all the birthday parties! They only turn 1 once, right.
I can't believe your daughter is already one. I guess its time to start on the second right? Our second is due in 2 weeks. We are getting ready do it all over again and are real excited for a new little girl in our home. We hope all is well.
Tim and Brooke
Post a Comment