I can't get over how fast time goes. Linzie is already a week and a half old. She had her first check up on Thursday and is doing great. She is back to her birth weight, has grown 1/2 an inch and is over the jaundice, so things are looking good. She is a great baby and is handling all the kisses and hugs she gets from Kenzie very well. We are very grateful to everyone for the calls, visits, emails, food, and gifts that have come our way. We are so blessed to be surrounded by family and good friends.
Kenzie is finding plenty to do to stay entertained, including dressing herself in winter gear and wandering around the house. We have tried to get Kenzie outside to enjoy the sun a little the last few days (can you believe it is 40 degrees in Utah in January?). Her aunt Karlee gave her a pair of Wranglers for Christmas and although they still have room for her to grow into them, she insisted on wearing them...and looks really cute in them. She loves them, especially with her snow boots!
And a side note---as I'm writing this, Kenzie is sitting here asking for beans to eat. Yes! Every parent's dream come true. My child is not like me and is begging to eat vegetables!!! Does it get any better than this?
8 comments:
Linzie sure is beautiful! I hope you're recovering quickly.
Too cute. Good to hear that everyone is doing well. The wranglers are too cute!
Congratulations! You have beautiful daughters. Looks like you are getting back into the swing of things. Good luck and enjoy!
Your girls are so cute! They look so much alike!
I hope you are doing well and getting SOME sleep. :) If you ever want a break just call, Kenzie can come over any time!
By the way take advantage of the veggie stage.... you don't know how long it might last :)
That little Linzie is to die for. Oh my goodness we need to come to see you guys again! They change so fast. Kristee I am just a phone call away I would love to come help you with anything you need!
Kristee, your baby is so cute. I'm so excited to see her and Grace would love to play with Kenzie. Enjoy every moment!
We can't wait to visit you guys. Your girls are both so adorable.
Jared & Kristee, both Cathi and I have enjoyed going thru your blog...beautiful family. Jared, can you give me your mom/dad's email address? You are certainly welcome to view my blog ... familyc0nnecti0ns.blogspot.com ... you might see a few familiar faces.
Jerry (your cousin)
Post a Comment