Thursday, February 19, 2009

Recent Pictures

Above are some pictures from a trip we took the Aquarium in SLC a few weeks ago. We broke out our new sit-n-stand double stroller and it was raining so Kenzie had to hold my umbrella. Kenzie loved the new stroller though because she could jump out and look at the fish whenever she wanted. As we were looking at the fish she kept saying "out" and "hold", but unfortunately I wasn't able to get them out for her. I told her I would try to catch some this summer for her to hold. They also had a pool with sting rays that you could touch and we had to keep Kenzie from diving in the water because she wanted to touch the sting rays.
Kenzie had her first sled ride behind the snowmobile at Grandma and Grandpa Adams' house last weekend. She kept saying "no!" when I asked her if she wanted to ride in the sled, but once she got in it she liked it. When I asked her if she had fun, she said "yes!".

I kind of took over this blog while Kristee was doing this, so here is what she wrote and the pictures she posted below:
The last few weeks we've had fun playing with our cousins from Oregon, Caleb and Ammon, and visiting our grandpas and grandmas and aunts and uncles. Kenzie has been learning more and more words and will now sing parts of "of God" (I am a Child of God) and Itsy Bitsy Spider. It is way cute. Not so cute is that she loves the word "no" and has also learned what "mine" means and how to use it when playing with other kids. She also likes to refer to herself in the third person, and after she lets a little toot she always says "excuse you Kenzie." She has also started to like coloring and will make a Valentine for anyone who wants one. Even with the holiday past, she still asks me to make Valentines. I guess we should move on to Easter cards.

Linzie is growing. I am amazed how much she changes every day. She is starting to smile and coo, the smiles, however, are still super hard to catch on film. Here are some recent pictures of the girls.


2 comments:

Annie said...

I have that stroller and I absolutely love it! I hope you like it as much as I do. Your girls are adorable. It is so fun to have two together.

Christensen Crew said...

OK, I need a Kenzie/Linzie fix!!! Don't you guys need a date night? Anytime :)