
So, I just finished this book, The Peacegiver, by James Ferrell. An incredible book! It gives such a neat, deep, profound perspective of the Atonement. As I read, I was almost embarrassed that I had never thought of the atonement in those ways. Very powerful. I highly recommend it.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
A Great Book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm trying to remember if I've read that one before.....that's embarrasing that I can't remember. Is this the book that talks about the husband and wife having marital problems and then it makes comparisons to the atonement?
I agree! This was a wonderful book. I never really thought about the atonement helping you with forgiveness and mercy. Way to post it on your blog. Love the pics of Kenzie as always.
I loved the book too. The author has a new one out called The Holy Secret which I'm anxious to read.
Melanie
Post a Comment