Check out this fish I caught ice fishing at Fish Lake last weekend! Okay, I didn't technically catch it, but I did catch the 6 inch perch that was used for bait to catch this 18 lb 33 inch Mack. So if it wasn't for me this fish would have never been caught. I was fishing with my bother-in-law, Bryce, and it was actually his brother-in-law, Dean, that pulled this fish in after fighting it for about 15 minutes. It was pretty exciting watching this fish get caught. Dean's legs were shaking the whole time he was reeling the fish in because he was so scared he might lose it. When he got the fish to the hole, we looked down and saw the fish's face, and it was so big, I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to fit it through the hole. Dean yelled at us to grab it, so Bryce and I both dove our hands down the hole and grabbed for the fish's gills and barely pulled it through the hole. It was definitely the biggest fish I have ever seen be caught. Below is a picture of Dean holding the fish with Bryce and I next to him.
Monday, February 25, 2008
A Big Fish Tale
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now that's some fish story and you have the fish to prove it!
Your'e fat!
Post a Comment