Sunday, December 9, 2007

Kenzie and Santa

Yesterday we took Kenzie to see her first Santa Clause. She actually liked the Jolly Old Fellow. She is so content most of the time that we didn't expect tears, but she was really happy to be there. Santa was really a friendly guy---he actually started talking to us for a few minutes and told Jared he recognized him. Santa works at the temple and recognized Jared from the times we've gone. So, good news---Santa is a member of the church! :0 It was fun taking Kenz to see Santa. We are excited about her first Christmas.















This morning before church I had to get some pictures of our princess in front of the Christmas tree. The dress she wore today is one that Aunt Joan and her girls had given us at the baby shower, but Kenzie is just fitting in it now, so this was her first time to wear it. She looked so cute that I was going wild taking pictures. She thought it was fun to touch the tree and even almost tried to taste it.















2 comments:

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

Kristee, I didn't know you had a blog. It's great! Kenzie is getting so big, and so cute. Last time I saw her she was only a few weeks old(In May).
Melanie

The Francis Family said...

That picture of Kenzie in the dress and accessories is perfect! Sounds like you had a good x-mas. I love your blog and would have visited sooner but your address got lost in my holiday mess. Jared's black eye was pretty funny (I mean sad).