Well, Kristee is making me contribute to the blog. She said she is tired of always having to be the one to update this, so I told her I would do this post, but I don't know if I'll do many others. Yesterday, we were at Heidi and Steve's house watching the BYU/Wyoming football game (which was a sweet game watching the cougars crush the cowboys), and Kenzie was playing with her cousins when she decided that she can now sit up without any help. She could kind of sit up before, but she has always been really wobbly. But yesterday, she all of a sudden had no problem sitting up and sat there for a long time without any help and played with her toys. She still remembered today how to sit up, so here is a video of her.
I had a bit of bad luck this week. I got hit in the face playing church ball this week when I was going for a rebound. I thought I just got hit across the nose because that is what really hurt at first, but then I felt this giant bump on my cheek, and realized I got hit in more than just the nose. The guy's arm hit my nose, but his hand hit my cheek. I didn't think it would turn into a black eye, but as you can see below, somehow it did. I also jammed both of my toes a few weeks ago playing basketball, and they have both turned black. So Kristee likes to joke that I am black and blue from head to toe from playing church ball. But this hasn't stopped me from playing basketball. I am still playing on Thanksgiving morning with all my cousins.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
The good and bad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am totally SHOCKED that Mother Jed is injured. He has never in the 29 years of being my cousin been injured, nor fallen off the couch spraining his wrist, nor passed out. Never. See you on Thursday...
Great contribution to the blog Jared! It is not so bad, right? Kenzie is adorable. We should get together sometime so you can meet Paul and I can meet Kristee someday.
Post a Comment