So I thought I was going to do better at keeping things updated.... Well, it's that time of year and Cougar Fever has struck our home, or at least one member of our family. Jared woke up on the first game day of the year and raced in to get Kenzie dressed. You can see the final result below. Of course, I cringe and have to use all my willpower to let her stay in those clothes even long enough for a picture. She is adorable in them though so what can I say besides, "sorry, Kenzie...Go Aggies!!!".I did eventually get Kenzie dressed in the attire of the best school in the state, and although he sometimes struggles to admit it, even Jared is an Aggie and is proud when she wears her Aggie shirt.
Besides our in-family rivalry, other great things that have happened--Kenzie's first tooth finally came through. It is the bottom left tooth and is so cute. She handled it pretty well. I am loving that she is less slobbery now that it is in. It won't be long and she will be chowing down on rice cereal.
We also had the wedding of my very good friend Marianne. Kenzie was a trooper, staying in a dress all day long. We now know the best places on Temple Square to feed a baby if anyone ever wants to know. I had to post this picture because I think it is so adorable. A princess and her daddy....Life is going great for us. I've pretended to become a little more domestic and, after almost a year of being in our house, have finally done some decorating and hung some curtains (even one that I made). Jared is loving only having to mow the lawn now that it is in--just in time to make it possible for him to attend or watch every BYU game without having to feel guilty for not being out working on the yard. :)
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Cougar Fever Has Hit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kristee-
I know how it feels. AJ is the same way. He has my kids so brainwashed against the Utes. We had to take Audrey to Primary Children's a couple of weeks ago. As we're getting closer Madalynn saw the U on Rice Eccles Stadium. She says to me, "Mom, is Audrey's Dr. in there, because if he is I AM NOT GOING IN THERE!!" I explained that it is a really good school and that even though we don't like their sports teams her daddy and I are both going to probably get our masters degrees there to which she replied, "Whatever! I thought you were good parents but apparently I was wrong." It's funny, though!! She looks cute. She's growing up! It happens so quickly!
Rise all loyal Cougars!!!!
Post a Comment