So the other day, Kenzie and I had gotten the mail. When we got in the house, I had propped her up on couch and started fanning her with a piece of mail. I was able to catch it on video. She laughs like this all the time now. It is so fun.
Last weekend we had our last wedding of the season (yeah!...is it okay to say that?). Aunt Becky looked beautiful. It was a great day. Kenzie also got her second tooth that weekend.
Friday, October 5, 2007
Kenzie's Laugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so darling. There isn't a better sound than that of your child laughing!
Thanks for telling us about your blog! Kenzie is adorable, I love the video. Your yard looks great.
Hey you two! I found your blog off of Adam's and it is so cute. Becky looks so pretty and I can't believe how big Kenzie is! She is so adorable. Nothing is funner when they start laughing either. I'm glad I get to keep up on what you are doing!
Post a Comment