Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blue

No, we are not blue, even though it has been raining for days.  We are actually very excited that we get to start buying blue.  We finally got to tell the last of our family members last night, so it has taken a few days to get to post this, but it is true, we are having a BOY!  He is healthy so far and has a strong heart beat and that is what we are most excited about.  Jared is glad to think that he might, someday, have a football and basketball buddy who will actually watch the games and not just go to games to socialize.  Only 20 weeks to go!

10 comments:

The Manwaring Family said...

WOOHOOO!!!! I have been checking your blog hoping you would post! I am so THRILLED for you! Congrats on your SON :)

Jody said...

How exciting! So happy for you and the family! Hope you're feeling well!

Phillips Family said...

This is great news, we are super excited for you!!!

Denise said...

what exciting news! be ready for a wild child, that is, if your boy decides to be like mine!! congrats again!

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

Thanks for calling us the other day...we can't wait to hang out sometime...we've just been so busy.

fillmore family said...

yay for a boy! they are so fun :)

The Francis Family said...

I'm so happy for you!

Annie said...

Yay yay yay! This is great news. I'm so happy for both of you.

Emily & Eric said...

Congrats on the boy, I am sure that will be a change! I cant believe you are so far along already.

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

Wonderful! That's very exciting!