Three seems to be our number this month.
On the first, my sister and her three cute boys came into town for a few weeks. We had so much fun. The kids loved playing together and so did Katee and I. Siblings are the best. I am so glad to have such wonderful siblings and am so glad that we have so much fun when we get together. Katee's boys are so smart and are such bundles of energy. Her baby is about 9 months old and out weighs Linzie and barely weighs less than Kenzie. He is so rolley polley and kissable.
We got to celebrate Easter, dye eggs, hunt eggs, make puppets and do a puppet show, watch conference, have a few sleepovers, go to the museum, touch a bearded dragon, have a picnic, play outside, play inside, and just laugh a lot.
On the 9th, the first of three nephews and nieces (2 nephews, 1 niece) that will be born this year was born. Becky and Brandon welcomed adorable Corbin into the world. So cute. We got to see him about midnight the night he was born.
Kenzie also turned three this month and got to have three major celebrations. The day before her birthday, we took her to Arctic Circle for lunch. Cousin Ali and Grandma Christensen got to come with us. The kids love to play at Arctic Circle so after a few bites of food, they played and then got an ice cream cone. (Side note: Arctic Circle is a great place to take kids. They have a play land that even small kids can play on, cheap food so when the kids waste it you don't care so much, and they give you free kid cones.) We then went to Hee Haw Farms in Pleasant Grove to their Spring Fling. It was a little ghetto, but the kids loved it! They got to pet animals, ride a pony, ride on a hay wagon, ride on a barrel train, plant a seed, all kinds of things. Kenzie even took a ride in their wheelbarrow. There were so few people there that we could do pretty much whatever we wanted and didn't have to wait. We then went to Grandma and Grandpa Christensens' for dinner and to have cake and presents and spend the night. Kenzie requested a purple princess cake, so she got an actual purple cake with a princess on it.
We then got to spend the night at Christensens so we could get up early and go to the temple with my sister in the morning. Kenzie got to have her second party with Grandma Christensen, Ali, and the Smith cousins while we were gone. Her trip to ToysRUs with Grandma was a definite hit.
Jared and I got to go to the Bountiful Temple with my whole family. Karlee went through the temple for the first time. Trent flew in so everyone was there. It was one of the neatest experiences of my life. There is nothing more amazing than to be in the temple with the people you love and the people you want to be with forever. It was a beautiful day.
After the temple, we ran back and picked up the kids and went to Morgan for an amazing family dinner. It has been two years since we have all been together. We then had family pictures and Kenzie got her third party...an Adams family celebration. She had so much fun with so many celebrations. Thank you everyone for making it special for her.
If you've made it this far in reading this extra long, way over due post, you are now in for the really good stuff....
The other number three for our month is that we are going to be having baby number three. He or she is due the end of September. We are very excited and can hardly wait to find out what we will be having. Kenzie keeps talking about "our brother", so we'll see if she is right. We did have our brother-in-law do an ultrasound this week (16 weeks), but we have another stubborn child on our hands and he/she didn't want to reveal anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
congratulations! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Cute as ever.
Does the fashion sense come from Mother or the Mother? Happy to see you guys are enjoying your spring. We are excited for your newest edition to the fam. HOpe all is well and Jared isn't as upset as Adam is over the sad BYU news.
Yeah!!!! As I read this post, I kept thinking, three must mean she is going to have her third child! I am so happy for you. Glad you got to spend time with Katee. I wish I could see her too:)
Congrats, we're excited for you guys...we need to get together before you guys have this new little one!
Congratulations!!!!!! Kaylee was born in September...what a great time of year for a baby! Please let me know how I can help in anyway :)
Loved this post. Lots of cute pictures with some great news at the end. I keep forgetting you are pregnant since you don't show until way late... grrr!!
Hey Kristee, I love checking in on your guys (I wish I was more diligent with my blog)-- and glad I did! Congratulations. Three is a wonderful handful. .. good luck.
Kristee,
Congrats on everything that I am just catching up on; getting married, having baby #1, baby #2 and now baby #3!
Write to me soon so I can hear more about your life! I am so glad you are happy and healthy!
Hilery
Post a Comment