Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where we have been

Yes, new posts have been a long time in coming and now, two in one day. :)

This is where we have been hiding out....Okay, mostly Jared has been down doing all the work, but as the General, I've had to oversee everything!

In the last month, our basement has gone from this

to this...

to this...
Yeah!  It is really moving along.  It will be so nice to have the space and a place for the kids to play besides the living room!

After having some very nice days and playing outside, it snowed.   Kenzie was finally able to build a snowman this year.  It only took until March.  It was completely melted the next day.
Linzie has a great love for hats and loves to sport any hat she can find.  These are the latest.  She'll put them on herself and run around forever in her hats.
She is also developing a love for books and this is how I found her the other day when it got too quite...
Definitely beats having her playing in the toilet, which is a likely place to find her when it gets quiet. 

4 comments:

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

Hey, I LOVE when you guys update!!! You're so lucky to be married to such a handy guy...what must it be like?! Hey, I forgive you for lying to me...I SO knew.

Phillips Family said...

House looks great. I didn't know Jared could do great handy work. But, then again, he is the mother...he can do all!!!

Jody said...

The comment above is from the Adam Phillips Family!

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

Your basement looks wonderful! And Linzie is adorable!