Friday, February 5, 2010

To the People of the World...

Please do not be offended if we are walking next to you or you come to our home and my 2 year old asks me what color you are.  She is not referring to your race, nationality, or ethnicity.  She is really asking what color your hair is.  Why she is obsessed with asking what people's hair color is, I don't know and why she doesn't say, "What color is his/her hair?", I don't know either.  And, why she even asks when she can see what color a person's hair is and does know the words for hair colors, I also don't know. So, just saying...don't be offended.

3 comments:

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

That's so funny!!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

You've got to love 2 year olds!

The Francis Family said...

As long as she doesn't tell me my hair is gray I'm OK with it!