This year, I won tickets to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. We stopped by on Friday, on our way to Morgan for Halloween. I thought we'd be there for an hour or so...who knew there was so much to do! We were there for almost 3 hours. Kenzie loved it and kept asking to do everything one more time before we left. It was a little on the cold side, but totally great.

The girls in the pumpkins--getting them to both look at the camera at the same time is impossible.
Linzie's one happy picture in the pumpkins

The "train ride". When we went to get on this,
Kenzie headed straight for the tractor and started to climb up. She really wanted to ride the tractor, not the "train".

This is a sand box full of dried corn
kernels. We all loved this. Very different, but fun.

The kiddie corn maze. I get so lost in these things. I was glad it was just a "kiddie" one and that we had Jared to lead us out. Search and Rescue might have had to come looking for us if he hadn't been there. :)

This is the princess carriage in the princess section. They even had dress up clothes for the girls to dress up like princesses, but due to the cold, dressing up didn't sound one bit fun.
Kenzie definitely had the most fun there this year.
Linzie enjoyed being warm in the stroller and napping! I just love that face!!
So I took a million pictures on Friday and then hardly took any on the actual holiday. What is my problem?? We had so much fun in Morgan spending time with the Adams bunch, making sugar cookies and soups, dressing up, seeing Grandma Clark, and going to Grandma and Grandpa Adams' ward trunk-or-treat.
Kenzie LOVED the trunk-or treat. She got to go on stage at the church and show everyone her ballerina costume first. I thought she would be nervous and shy, but she got up there and waved the whole time she walked across the stage.


The little monkey is our adorable nephew Jackson.
1 comment:
What a great way to spend the holiday. The girls are very cute and we will have to go to Cornbelly's next year.
Post a Comment