Monday, August 31, 2009

Ashton/Yellowstone/Island Park

For any who have been waiting...here are some pictures from our trip to Ashton/Yellowstone. We had a great time going to Logan, Yellowstone Upper and Lower Loops, Mack's Inn Playhouse, Rexburg, Playmill Theater, Mesa Falls, Johnny Sack's cabin, Harriman State Park, and Idaho Falls. We stayed at the Red Barn where there was room for the whole Christensen clan. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for great accommodations and a wonderful time.
And yes...we did see a bear. The second to bottom picture on the left is the proof! :)

3 comments:

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

And you didn't come see us??? We were in Yellowstone on Saturday. My kids did not enjoy all the time in the car.

The Manwaring Family said...

Gotta love those family vacations :) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I REALLY like your headliner family pic. Where were those taken?

The Francis Family said...

I love the picture of Kenzie hugging her cousin (?) and the way you posted the vacation pics is very cool - but I expect nothing less from your fancy blog.