I'm starting to see a trend here in my posts...one a month. As always, I'm trying to do better. Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here are a bunch of pictures and few words to hit the highlights of the month. In addition to the happenings in this post, we did go on a week long trip with the Christensens to Ashton/Island Park/Yellowstone, but, with tons of pictures and lots to tell, it warrants it's own post, so... stay tuned.
Our nephew, Brandon, received his Eagle Scout. Congrats, Brandon!! It was a great Court of Honor.
We got to go to the Oquirrah Mountain Temple Open house with Aunt Karlee. Kenzie has a deep love for temples and continually asks to go to the temple. She now knows, "I Love to see the Temple" word for word and we have to sing it multiple times a day.
Linzie liked trying out the Bjorn at the temple---a test drive for the Yellowstone trip.
On the 4th, we went to the parade and Freedom Festival stuff in Provo. Kenzie loved the parade; Linzie slept. I took a ton of pictures of Linzie that day and in almost all of them, she's asleep. She really enjoyed the day!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like Linzie is a good baby! I can't believe she's already six months old. I love that picture of Kenzie in her bed and the baby doll in a pack and play next to her. So cute.
Oh, your girls are so cute! Tell your mom she doesn't look a day older than when I was in high school! She looks great!
Looks like a fun summer so far. when are you going to Yellowstone? Are you going to be passing through our neck of the woods?
I love your new family picture!
Hey tell me your tricks to getting Linzie to eat cereal...Max is NOT a fan...he loves carrots but not cereal!!!I like your new family photo!!
Post a Comment