Kristee has been bugging me that I need to contribute to the blog. We haven't added anything for a long time, so I thought I would add the big news that Kenzie is now walking. She started walking well about the week she turned 14 months. Here is a little video from last week, and she seems to be getting a little better and a little more brave each day. This morning though she was walking in our room and slammed her face into the corner of Kristee's ceder chest. So we are glad we got rid of our coffee table and end tables in our living room that had sharp corners.
Here are some other cute pictures of Kenzie. In this one she is doing her "blue steele" pose. Maybe she could model for Aquafina water some day. Oh yeah, and I did her hair for this picture. Doesn't it look cute?This is just her looking cute before church last Sunday. Her hair is now long enough to put her hair in two pigtails.
Here are Kenzie and I at Spanish Fork Reservoir last Saturday with this gigantic fish that I caught that you have to look closely to even see. We just found out about this reservoir, but it's a pretty fun place with a little beach and places to fish, and the best part is it's not very far from our house, which is nice since we don't like to buy gas anymore since it is over $4 a gallon. In fact, I have even started taking the bus to work. I figured out the bus runs pretty close by our house, and drops me off right on campus, and I can get a bus pass through work that is really cheap, so it works pretty well. So I have been getting a lot of reading in lately.
Since we are way behind, I better post the pictures from last month from our annual Morgan Easter egg hunt. We actually did this Memorial Day weekend since there was still snow on the ground until the middle of May, but it finally warmed up enough by the end of May so we could do our egg hunt on Grandma and Grandpa Adam's property where they are going to build their new house. We had the kids hunt first, and Kenzie did pretty well, and then we did the adult hunt, which was pretty intense, but there were no fights this year :) We all won some really great prizes, but I think Bryce and Aubrey did the best and they won the grand prize.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Kenzie's Walking and More
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, Kenzie has gotten so big. I guess it has been a long time since we have seen you guys. When is the next family get together?
Oh, and motha...my dad says he still owns you, and welcomes a game at any time.
haha that first pic is so awesome! It looks like Blue Steel from Zoolander! So so so cute
HI~
I found your blog today and wanted to say hi. I am new to this blogging thing, but it seems fun.
Kenzie is such a cutie. I am glad you have this blog so then maybe we can keep in touch better.
Emily (&Eric) Clark
Post a Comment