So, I'm posting this picture just because it is so cute! It cracks me up how little old grandma Kenzie looks. I decided to try to curl her hair and because she is too wild for a hot curling iron, we went the route of the old fashion sticky rollers. The final outcome wasn't that great, but it was sure cute with the curlers in. Don't mind that she is sitting at the bar to have her hair done. That is the only way I can keep her contained long enough to comb her hair and get a pony tail in. Oh, and don't mind that she is eating the comb. I guess it was better tasting than the Cheerios I was using to distract her.
How this little girl ended up with straight hair, I will never know....So, I guess here's to years of curling her hair!
Poor thing!
How this little girl ended up with straight hair, I will never know....So, I guess here's to years of curling her hair!
Poor thing!
3 comments:
LOVE IT AND LOVE YOUR BLOG BACKGROUND! You're getting the hang of it!
My favorite picture! She's the cutest little granny ever. Hey, the bear blankie is so cute...I think I will have to make one.
That is so cute. I really like your background. Where did you get it? I totally know what you're talking about with straight hair! how nice it would be to not need to do that everyday!!! It's fun sometimes, though.
Post a Comment