Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We are still here!

Yes, I haven't posted for quite awhile, but we are still here and doing well. No, we haven't had our baby yet, which would be a good excuse for not updating, but alas, my only excuse is laziness or failure to make time to do it.

Rather than give a recap of the last month and a half, I will just say that we had a great Thanksgiving with the Adams fam and that we have are looking forward to a fun Christmas. I keep thinking I have time until Christmas and then I look at our calendar and start to panic. With all of the holiday events going on, there really are few days until Christmas is here.

Last weekend we had the Clark family Christmas party. It turns out that both my mom and dad's sides of the family rent out a bowling alley and party there. This was Kenzie's first bowling experience. I don't know if she had more fun bowling or crawling under the benches. I do know that she loved being with her cousins and watching baby Kate. She currently is obsessed with babies. We hope it lasts and that she is as excited about her sister as she is about every other baby in the world.
Kenzie is talking so much now. She has the cutest little voice and is getting to where she can and does express her opinions. I love Christmas, but I think this one will be one of the funnest ever. Kenzie understands more what is going on and loves the fun things about the season. Every morning when she wakes up, she comes out and asks for "yites" (lights) and "micha" (music). She loves to have the Christmas tree lights on and Christmas music playing. She got a pre Chrismas gift from Grandma Adams-- a santa shirt, red pants and a necklace with bells. We have to wear the "nacha" (necklace) everyday.

We are so blessed and have so much to be thankful for. Everyday, I am amazed at how blessed I am. Two of my greatest blessings...

I'm glad to have this holiday season to reflect on my blessings, especially on our Savior and His life. We wish you all a very merry Christmas season.

1 comment:

Clint, Mel & Kids said...

This is a fun time of the year to have little kids. Kenzie is so cute!
Mel