Four random things I like about my husband-
This is the easiest yet hardest part of this tag. There is so much about my husband that I don't just like, but love. It is hard to narrow it down to 4 and to put them into words, but here is my best attempt:
1- I love that Jared is sensitive. He is not ashamed to shed a tear and when it comes to things related to family relationships, especially, he is wonderfully sensitive.
2- He is an amazing father. He would do anything for his baby girl. He has no fear of poopy diapers (in fact, I think he changed the first one Kenzie ever had) or runny noses. He is the one that remembers to give Kenz Tylenol before shots and makes sure she gets her naps when we are away from home. He is the best entertainer during church and is always willing to chase her wherever she wants to go, at home or away. He does bath time, story time, brushes teeth, everything. I truly feel like I have an equal partner in parenthood.
3- Jared is very logical and thinks things out very thoroughly before making decisions. We are very similar in this regard, so it makes life great. It has also saved us a lot of money and, while sometimes it can make decision making take awhile, I'm so glad that he is such a thinker/planner.
4- Jared is always willing to try new things, be it food or learning how to install our own sprinkling system. He isn't afraid of the unknown. He just goes for it. He is always willing to go on the unique adventures I plan (and usually without question or complaint) and joins in all of the crazy Adams chores and fun with a smile.
Four jobs that I have had- (last 4)
1- Mom
2- HR Advisor for A-Plus Benefits
3- HR intern at Juniper Systems
4- Office Assistant for Utah Ag in the Classroom
Four T.V. shows that I watch-
While the TV viewing season is over, the news is about all I watch, but once the new season starts, I will be most likely be watching
1- Oprah
2- Lost
3- The Office
4- Amazing Race
all thanks to TiVo of course. That way I can watch them whenever and in less than half the time. (Another thing I love about Jared---he bought TiVo before we were married or we would never have it).
Four places I have been-
1-Paris
2-Netherlands
3-Iguazu Falls, Argentina
4- British Columbia, Canada
Four People who e-mail me regularly-
1- Jared
2- Jennifer (the Primary Pres. I serve with, my visiting teaching companion, and fellow bargain shopper---we have lots to talk about!)
3- Savvy Shopper
4- I'm hoping Katee will email me more now that she has better access to internet! :)
Four of my favorite foods-
1- Ice cream, especially mint chocolate chip!!! I should say that it is frozen custard--I do love Coneys, but I can't help myself--I love all ice cream.
2- Summer fruit (raspberries, strawberries, peaches, all of it!)
3- Red Robbin's onion rings with ranch dip
4- Cold cereal
Four places that I would like to visit-
1- Italy
2- Africa--wouldn't a safari be great!
3- Hawaii
4- A great South American tour to visit mine and Jared's missions and the rest of the continent
Four things I am looking forward to in the next year-
1- The birth of our second baby (January)
2- A trip this fall to the northwest to visit my sister Katee, Jared's sister Cathy, and my should-be-sister Marianne
3- Eating cucumbers and squash from our garden this fall
4- The beginning of finishing our basement (I would say finishing the basement, but I don't really expect that it will be done within a year :))
Four people that I TAG!!!
1-Aimie
2- Camille
3- Kim
4- Cashelle
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Tagged...this one's for you Christi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CONGRATS! That's so exciting that you're expecting another little tyke. How have you felt? I feel like I haven't seen, e-mailed, or looked at your blog forever....fill me in Kristee!
We are all very aware that Jared isn't afraid to "shed a tear." Jared has been shedding tears for "no reason" for years. Girl.
Post a Comment